Caboose Feminized (Strain Hunters)
Caboose from Strain Hunters Seeds Bank born of crossing Salmon Creek Big Bud and Trainwreck. The result is a hybrid with Indica dominance, strong, robust, easy to grow, flowering short, powerful and productive.
Caboose develops wonderful plants, small size. Its structure is strong and fairly compact, with a short distance between nodes, and with large, broad leaves. Grows with the appearance of a dense bush, solid, full of large buds covered with resin. There is a significant production of white resin, whose performance could be suitable for commercial purposes. It is a plant with bountiful harvest, wich gives high quality quickly and easily.
Caboose has a rich aroma and intense flavor, with notes of exotic fruits, to diesel fuel, and fresh flowers. The effect is powerful and relaxing, ideal for relaxing alone or with friends.
- Valid for interior and exterior
- Indica 70 % / Sativa 30 %
- Genetics : Trainwreck x Salmon Creek Big Bud
- Flowering indoor : 8 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: End of September
- Indoor yield : 450-500 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 650-950 g / plant
- THC level : High